5 Things Tuesday – Happiness Habit #1
Happiness is everyone’s ultimate goal in life, we don’t need to read every book that is available in the happiness literature. Happiness is a choice because it starts with our self.
It comes from different ways, either from health, relationship or just by eating your favorite chocolate or coffee.
Here are my 5 habits, to name a few, of my happiness habit:
- Let go of GRUDGES – Forgiveness is one of many keys for happiness, for our heart to have serenity, we must let go of grudges from our past, our present and even for our future.
- Live minimally – Clutter has it’s the way in draining our energy out of ourselves, replacing it with the feeling of anxiety, chaos, and even depression. Clutter as often as possible, who doesn’t like a clean home anyway 🙂
- Treat everyone with kindness – the quality of being friendly (not flirty), generous, and considerate. Kindness is contagious and gives us positive vibes surrounding us.
- Make your problem an opportunity – when we make our trials and/or problems as an opportunity, we will always be glad to think of it as part of our adventure in life. If we overthink or worry a lot, it will only add to our anxiety and depression which will decrease our happiness meter. So let the problem problem you 🙂
- Be grateful for what you have – Each of us has our set of goals, so the best way to have positivism is the power of gratitude, which would be a link to happier moods, greater optimism, and better physical health.
Do you agree? What’s makes you happy?
I’m so excited you’re here! Welcome! Want a regular dose of my blog posts?
Pin Me @koolitzable
Thanks for stopping by!