5 Things Tuesday – Happiness Habit #1
Happiness is everyone’s ultimate goal in life, we don’t need to read every book that is available in the happiness literature. Happiness is a choice because it starts from our self. It comes from different ways, either from health, relationship or just by eating your favorite chocolate or coffee.
Here are my 5 habits, to name a few, of my happiness habit:
- Let Go Of Grudges – Forgiveness is necessary to have happiness, for our heart to have serenity, we must let go of grudges from our past, present and even for our future.
- Live Minimally – Clutter has its way in draining your energy out of you and replacing it with feeling of anxiety, chaos and depression. Clutter as often as possible, who doesn’t like a clean home anyway 🙂
- Treat Everyone with Kindness – the quality of being friendly, generous, and considerate. Kindness is contagious and gives us the positive feelings all around.
- Make Your Problem As Opportunity – when we make our trials and problem as an opportunity, we will always be glad to think of it as part of our adventure. When we keep on thinking or worrying our problem it will only add anxiety and depression which will decrease our happiness battery, let the problem problem you 🙂
- Be Grateful For What You Have – We all have our goals, the best way to have positivism is the power of gratitude which would linked to happier moods, greater optimism, and better physical health.
Do you agree? What’s makes you happy?