5 Things Tuesday – Happiness Habit #2
There is no special trick to be happy, we just need to make it a habit, easy said than done, but hey that’s life. We have to fail in order to succeed, right!
Additional to my first happiness habit, this week I’d like to share 5 happiness habits tips that you and I can use to create a happier summer – for ourselves:
- Appreciate what you have before it turns into what you had – Never forget that, though you cannot control the past or undo your mistakes, the future is unwritten and you are the one holding the pen.
- Sometimes silence is better than right – I learned and still learning to choose my battles, just let go of being attached to being right and let the silence speak its wisdom.
- Life is too short to worry about silly things – Have fun. Fall in love. Travel the world, and don’t let people bring you down.
- Like everything else this too shall pass – is an adage indicating that all material conditions, positive or negative, are temporary.
- Once a year go someplace you’ve never been before – Travelling is making a journey of discovery.
Do you agree on my list? What’s makes you happy?
I’m so excited you’re here! Welcome! Want a regular dose of my blog posts?
Pin Me @koolitzable
Thanks for stopping by!