Blogging 101: Day Three – Say Hello to the Neighbors
Hello neighbors, if it’s your first time reading my blog, welcome. If you want to know about me, please check here..
Thru this exercise, I was privilege to integrate with other fellow bloggers in the community and explore some several blogs. I was overwhelmed by the number of bloggers out there who can write vastly. I never thought that wordpress community can become a great friend or someone that we can help us out of a jam.
So what can I do to be part of the community? While exploring other fellow bloggers, below are the new topics that I am interested to know about:
Below are my newly followed blogs and why:
- Alex Porter – photography of wilderness of North East.
- Stuart Perkins – his daily experiences blog, he believes that experiences often carry great messages which I do agree with.
- Ashley Kagoan – a writer that self-taught, a mother as well.
- Live To Write & Write To Live, Enigma, E.B. Johnson and Madi – a general bloggers, blogs that is inspirational.
- Julia Linn – fashionista and designer.
- And many to mention you can visit my blog here to find the bloggers I follow, top bloggers here (Freshly Pressed), other bloggers here (which is in the process of visiting their blogs) and show some love 😀
These are few ways to fuse within the blogging community. Everyone has a unique ideas. I am still making the effort in meeting new cliques in wordpress. Remember, just be yourself and treat others with respect and love.